Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Poland 2018 World Field Target champs  (Read 210 times)

Online Pauly5

• Mana 28
  • Go ahead, make my day!
    • View Profile
Poland 2018 World Field Target champs
« on: August 24, 2018, 05:55:14 PM »
Not sure how many people know, but there is a world's championship happening in Poland at the moment. NZ only has one competitor this year, Rob Dyer. See link to official website.

http://www.wftc2018.com/index.php/results
HW98
HW97k
Tx200
S510
HFT500
Bobcat
Matador R2.5
HW40 (copy)
Daisy 953
P-Rod
Zoraki 22

Offline Novagun

• NZ Airgun
  • Mana -8
    • View Profile
Re: Poland 2018 World Field Target champs
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 08:30:16 AM »
Yes, I knew and FT is not my interest but I had a look to see all those massively stocked air rifles. Must be a load to carry around the course. It seems that some put them back in the case between shooting lanes.
I wonder if any of them have a caddy to cart the load.

Online Pauly5

• Mana 28
  • Go ahead, make my day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 09:43:18 AM »
Yes I think some of the older have like a golf caddy, but I think some people just take more stuff than others.

Either way, with all the gear or not, it's the one that gets the higher score at the end of the day.
HW98
HW97k
Tx200
S510
HFT500
Bobcat
Matador R2.5
HW40 (copy)
Daisy 953
P-Rod
Zoraki 22

Offline Dvlnme

• Mana 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 09:47:28 AM »
unfortunatly FT has gone the way many other target shooting matchs go,its no longer what it started out as,
 and has become something else completly,its now tho still a game of shooting skill nothing like its roots,
 but taken over by those with the money to be able to buy very expensive target rifles to gain the edge on
 everyone else and take the fun and enjoyment out of completing for the average shooter,which is likely why
 interest in FT is falling off,its become an elletist competition where money wins eh!!action pistol shooting
 went exactly the same way and destroyed the sport for those without the money to buy race guns,Ft is
 going the same way.
 lost interest in FT long time ago,when things started down this road and tend to think many others the
 same as i am now.
 cheers mike