Username:

Password:

Author Topic: 6 Pointers for Pauly5  (Read 549 times)

Offline deecaig

• Mana 2
    • View Profile
Re: 6 Pointers for Pauly5
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2018, 08:47:52 PM »
Great work Hidayat!! I'm inspired to get shooting again!!!
You know where i live ;D

Offline Bob Da Browning

• Mana 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2018, 06:27:48 AM »
Wow, now thats some great backyard plinking LOL  ;)

Online Akzle

• Mana 10
  • professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2018, 07:05:51 AM »
Once again.. the law states it is illegal to have a loaded FIREARM in a vehicle.. no mention of airguns so totally legal practice  regardless of personal opinion. Well done Hidayat..

And, though it isn't mentioned in the legislature, te politzei consider a loaded MAGAZINE to be a loaded firearm, whether it's in the gun or no.

Offline Wingman

• Administrator
  • Mana 38
    • View Profile

Offline Possum

• Mana 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2018, 07:12:06 PM »
Great work Hidayat!! I'm inspired to get shooting again!!!
You know where i live ;D
Haha, I sure do Craig!!

Offline Hidayat

• Mana 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2018, 08:49:53 PM »
Cheers guys for the comments & information,I always try bring this handy pistol every where I go,being live in rural always opportunity see games come across in front of you.

And never talk about air power with powder burner forum or the peoples,I remember when nzrimfire still exist theres 1 guy talk about airpower(pistol) & everyone laughing at him,some of them(Chuck hawks & friends) saying minimum power to kill deer is 800-1000ft lbs on impact,maybe they think deer's skin made from metal or steel ;D,of course that's big joke and BS in my opinion,I only learn & listen to peoples who I know & done hunting with Bigbore airgun.

The next animal on my kill list with this pistol is Wallaby, hope i can find place to find them in Canterbury.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 08:54:51 PM by Hidayat »
NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE

Offline Vault

• Mana 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2018, 10:41:15 PM »
Hidayat, awesome bro your the man.

I got primo private access if you want wallabies just below hunter hills Waimate.

In regards to Legislation, it is NOT LAW but is defined in common law as Rules for those who CONSENT to be governed,.
You can LAWFULLY OPT OUT.

I do not concent to be governed, i drive unlicensed, unregistered, un wof vehicles, i dont pay RUC', I shoot firearms, i do poison lines occasionly, I hunt and fish at my leisure and theres NOTHING any Corporation can do about it.

Incaze anyones interested you can Lawfully RETURN your IRD number if you do so in writing and if self employed there is no lawful require of any form of taxes, rates are also ONLY a tax for those who consent to be governed.

Common Law rights are always in effect. They cannot be suspended and the Queen swore to uphold them at her coronation. They cannot be altered in any way. Governments can only change commercial law, which is by contract only. No one can be compelled into contract against their will, this is also part of your Common Law rights

Better Living Everyone
Pro Sport
Hawke 8-32*56
Maxtoch M24 Sniper U3 LED

Offline Hidayat

• Mana 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2018, 06:58:51 PM »
Cheers bro...thanks for the offer thats great news,will try visit you on late spring or early summer, I'm flat out calving cows now.
NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE