• View Profile
AA S200
« on: August 29, 2018, 11:09:38 AM »
$500
Air-arms S200 cal .177(4.5mm)
Czech Republic
Max 16 Joules
Unregulated
1x can (500) Air-arms Diabolo .177(4.5mm) 0.547grams  pellets.
(Regulators can how be purchased of ebay which would improve the longer range accuracy.)
The rifle is in excellent condition but does have two screw holes at the front under the stock. This is where a wooden block was fixed to help with shooting when sitting.

I bought the S200 when I was living in the UK. It was used in an air rifle club shooting field target. Unused for at least 14 years (worked it out properly this time) it has been sitting in my gun cabinet. I added the safety before I moved to Australia. Unfortunately I do not have a pump or a cylinder to test. I hope the seals are all good but could need replacing.
Buyer can pick up from Mamaku about 20mins drive from Rotorua.
Want to put the money towards a 7mm RUM over barrel suppressor as I am trying my hand at long range precision shooting.
I was going to put it on Trademe but maybe  someone here is interested. Please send me your offer to the email below. I was trying to swap this a while ago with a 12ga Remington 870 Express shotgun but have decided to sell separately and pursue the long range precision shooting. May consider a swap.

Thanks for looking.

Hutzpah

hutzpahh@gmail.com

PS : Can send more photos
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:03:55 AM by Hutzpah »

Offline Pauly5

• Mana 29
  • Go ahead, make my day!
    • View Profile
Re: AA S200
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 11:27:57 PM »
Very nice, I like those guns. Have never fired one but there's something about them.
HW98
HW97k x 2
HW40 (copy)
Daisy 953
Hammerli AR20
P-Rod
Zoraki 22

Offline Hutzpah

• Mana 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 09:10:52 AM »
Hi Pauly 5
The S200 has a good name for accuracy. The down side is that it has no regulator. But a regulator on this rifle and you will end up with a great little gun to shoot field target with.

Hutzpah

Offline Hutzpah

• Mana 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 02:16:55 PM »
I think it's sold.
Buy coming up from down south in two weeks.
Thanks for looking.