Username:

Password:

Author Topic: bitch for the day  (Read 152 times)

Offline Dvlnme

• Mana 4
    • View Profile
bitch for the day
« on: November 24, 2018, 09:39:08 AM »
Why is it that many hi powered pcp guns capable of using longer and heavier pellets effectivly come with
 mags too bloody short to handle anything but standard length pellets????Most 22 cal mags simpily wont
 take handy pellets like polymag preditors,i know they now make a shorter preditor pellet,but thats not the
 point i am raising here,the origional longer pellet which in my humble opinion is the better pellet due to its
 longer length and i believe is allso heavier,correct me if am wrong about the weight as havnt used the
 shorter pellets.What is so hard about designing decent mags capable of handling any length pellet for the
 caliber,particulally for higher performance guns most us using today,they still making the same mags they
 made years ago for 12fpe guns and sticking them in the more powerful guns just as they did years ago
 when it didnt matter,only a small thing and proberly dosnt matter to some,but i cant be the only one who
 has this issuse with mags or am i just being too picky,but it just annoys the hell outa me that my guns
 cant in some cases be used to their full potentual coz bloody mags cant use the pellets to allow them to
 be used to full potentual,i have modified all my air arms mags so can use preditor pellets,but cant do the
 same with my bsa mags and others i have.
 Just my bitch for the day lol.
 cheers mike

Offline Mintie

• Mana 29
    • View Profile
Re: bitch for the day
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 12:14:23 PM »
Totally agree, nothing worse than buying a tin of pellets and getting all excited to try them only to find they dont fit :(
Lots of airguns