Username:

Password:

Author Topic: The Police.  (Read 222 times)

Offline Novagun

• NZ Airgun
  • Mana -9
    • View Profile
The Police.
« on: December 09, 2018, 06:57:16 AM »
When police produce documents referring to themselves they use phrases such as "Police is engaged in or Police is looking at."
One does not say "cattle is walking up the road, neither does one say "sheep is dumb animals."
Police is a collective noun just like sheep and cattle so why do the police not use the word Police correctly as a collective noun.

Offline Akzle

• Mana 17
  • professional
    • View Profile
Re: The Police.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 08:23:17 AM »
Example?
I can't say I've noticed it, normally "THE police ARE..."

Offline Vault

• Mana 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 12:55:17 PM »
Police = revenue gathering policy enforcement officers for corporation of new zealand police.

More commonly known for

gang rape of Liouse Nichols,
murder of Verity Mclean, attempted murder of her partner
Killing a courie4 driver without consequence
Unlawfully spotlighting on DOC land around central otago AFTER being formally tresspassed fro  EVERY private farm without consequence
Drug dealing multiple times by multiple officers
Unlawfully accessing computers for the head hunters
Kidnapping a teenager and forcing him to leave nz for auztralia without consequences
Unlawfully chasing children in vehicles causing their deaths due to breaking their own protocauls without consequences
Unlawfully detaining lots of nz citizens
Point Bushmaster AR15 firearms at CHILDREN during UNLAWFUL raids in Ruatoki Te Ureweras after setting up Unlawful road blocks
Unlawful road block in auckland then unlawfully taking citisens photographs without consent for driving on the same rd as a Hells Angel 50th anniversary celebration
Muder of Steven Bellingham via police pistol that was unlawfully tsken from police station
Murder of Steve Wallace who broke shop windows with a golf club

By 2015 nz police had shot and killed 29 people, many were unrelated to any crime

In the last 10 years nz police have killed more people than in the previous 40 years.
Theyve killed more people that UK police who have 13 times our population

https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2017/11/under-fire/

Nz police are a corporate armed gang of thugs
I kill....

Rabbits

Reptilians

Pedophiles

Possums

Offline Vault

• Mana 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 08:24:56 PM »
One only has to watch the news daily to read of NZ Police being exposed ror dodgy criminal behaviour.

This is todays headlines... Firearms in Police care... MISSING.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/stuff-circuit/109107879/crewe-murder-case-what-happened-to-the-mystery-gun-seized-by-police

The average kiwi has grown up watching news  stories of Police withholding evidence that may contradict the bull shit stories they peddle in court rooms. Such as David Bains case.
Then theres planting evidence in other cases.

Nz Police.. corporate scumbag crims.

I look forward to the revolution when we can hunt them in their own homes, give them a taste of what they've gotten away with since their beginning..

Bashings
Shootings
Rapings
Intimidation.

I see them prancing around in their stab proof vests but I laugh as they have 6 arteries exposed.
Both sides of the neck
Inside both arms n legs.

I can cut any 3 in the blink of an eye, so can every man Ive trained.

But they're not good people, they're corporate criminals with a horrific documented history and their agenda Dis-Arm the people so we cant effectively defend ourselves, families, friends, neighbours from them in the future.

Hot of the press ... Right Now... Cop assaults women....

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/109330651/police-office-punches-woman-three-times-in-the-face-during-poolside-fracas

With a simple google search you will find nz police have performed more than once EVERY CRIME known to man in this country, more than once and often without consequence.

Any pig in a police logo trys to weld some imaginery authority over me will find themselves Down and severly fucked up, if they're lucky.

I read today of IPCA finding police unlawfully arresting a man who went to buy ciggerettes in a petrol station. Cop tried to say he feared being headbutted..

Lying piece of shit shouod have been stabbed to death but at least he was caught out.

I have seen police lie with my own eyes.
I have been paid out by police for STEALING and loosing my personal properry then only paying me after a signed a contract saying Id never disclose the truth.

Fuck the Police
Fuck their bull shit

When the people rise up in NZ as they have all over the world in the last few years from Red Scarves in Thailand to Yellow Jackets in Paris. Im all for hunting them down.

That corporation consists, violent repeat offenders, murderers, rapists, theives, drug dealers ..... they all in there...

They're a global problem from corruption to Racists killings... mostly without consequences..

Nz Police... Safer CommunitiesTogether... fucking Joke
I kill....

Rabbits

Reptilians

Pedophiles

Possums